I'm sure some of you are wondering about whatever happened to that bear paw quilt I started.... well.. I was going pretty well...
That is until I got my squares done and lined them all up together... only to discover that some of them are a full inch smaller than others... sigh.
I have no idea how I managed it. There is a way to fix it, but it involves a lot of stitch ripping to fix, and I just can't face it right now, so it's in a time out.
To console myself, Mom and I took a trip to another local quilt shop, and I got some charm squares. I figure since they are already cut, it's that much harder for me to mess it up.
I got a couple packs of beautifully rich batiks (I have a real soft spot for batiks.)
But that's not the only quilting project in the works. I picked up another jumbo pack of charm squares