Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend- here's a quick post on what we've been up to.
* We've had some great weather (almost 30 degrees Celsius) but now it feels like there is a storm rolling in. I hope is a big thunder-boomer!
* Dave is horribly sick, but secretly I think he's enjoying it because I've been babying him all weekend. And mom made him homemade turkey soup (left over from our Easter dinner yesterday). Of course, he's driving me crazy because he's also cranky as all hell.
* I finished Helena and some matching booties, but pictures will have to wait until I find the perfect buttons. This one is far too nice to just throw on any old buttons.
* Other knitting has included socks, and a little bit on Zetor. Will probably do some more on Zetor after posting.
* If the weather holds tomorrow, I'm going to get out and clean out the front garden. It's earlier than I usually do it - but hey when you live in Canada, you don't waste weather like this!
* I have no pictures of anything interesting, but since I hate posts without pics - here's a word from our sponsor:
"Happy Easter - Can I got back to bed now?"