Monday, July 19, 2010

Little quickie and a BIG thank you

I wasn't going to post today, having spent aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll day at the computer, but I couldn't let today pass without sending out a HUGE thank you to Just in the Knit of Time.

After a loooong frustrating day at work, and just before a long frustrating night of freelance work, I headed to my mail box and discovered a fantastic surprise:
She had sent me a box just crammed with left over sock yarn for my crackghan! It couldn't have come at a better time. I can't wait to knit this into the crackghan. Thanks for the awesome bright spot in a crappy day! (And Rocky thanks you for the new box to play in!)

4 comments:

lexa said...

I've had that boxed up for so long I could barely remember what was in it! lol! Been sitting on a shelf at work, I kinda forgot about.

I've been wondering how the crackghan was going. I hope those leftovers balls are big enough to complete a square. The squares don't look too big, so most of it should work, I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I see some colorways I have used. LOL

Have fun with the new "stash".

gayle said...

What a fabulous box of treasure!

Lee said...

Score!!! You got a lot of new color for the Crackghan now.