1. This is what you come back to when you come home and dump your coat, winter woolies and purse on the couch because you're in a hurry to get to the washroom... (I really do drive too far to work!)
2. Yes - that is the barn-raising blanket slowly coming together in the background. Very slowly.
3. Part of that is because I've been working on the man-sock. And I've also cast on for a pair of mitten to go with the Antler hat...
The pattern is Cruiser - and as you can see, it's pretty much a perfect match. I've added a few rows to the cuff, but otherwise, knitting as written.
4. I got a lovely package in the mail today from Knatolee over at Knatolee's world...
Homegrown honey, and handmade soap I ordered from her. These will round out some gifts on my list this year.I love having crafty friends!
5. They are calling for a winter storm, our first real one for the season, so we're hunkering down. It couldn't come at a better time, because it gives me an excuse to stay home and get a few more Christmas projects off my plate!
6. As promised, we're having a sale in our shop - Free shipping all weekend in honour of my birthday. Use the code HAPPYBDAY.