Saturday, October 29, 2016

Follow, follow, follow.....

I got the Hallowe'en socks done in record time. And while Mom and I are going to do a proper photoshoot for the pattern leaflet, I couldn't wait to share my initial snaps with all of you...
I've been calling them Hallowe'en socks, simply because they were designed to be part of my Hallowe'en costume for this year. And by those shoes, it shouldn't be too hard for you to guess what that is! The design will be called "Dorothy"!
They were definitely a fun knit with a cute result, and I hope to have the pattern together quickly.

Now if only I can convince a certain ginger kitty to be my Cowardly Lion.....

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Very clever design-they look pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ......those are adorable socks and look great with those shoes. The real Dorothy didn't have shoes so great!

Now -----------off to see the Wizard!

Araignee said...

Of course, Dorothy! Now it all makes sense. They are really beautiful. Perfect with those red shoes.