Thursday, June 29, 2017

FO: Port Credit

At long last... the Port Credit socks are done.
I'll admit - they were not my favourite pair to work on. Cables never are. But they are my favourite for looks!
Just look at those beautiful ripples! The train crosses the Credit River, and now that the warm weather is here, there's almost always a rower of some sort out on the water, making ripples just like that.
You can't really see it, but this pair is in Twinkle Cat... and they sparkle just like those waters in the sun!

On to the next pair!

10 comments:

Araignee said...

They are just gorgeous. Totally worth the trouble.

Vera said...

I love these! This will be one of the patterns in the e-book you are planning, correct?

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Totally looks like ripples in the water to me too. Love em!

Delighted Hands said...

Spectacular work on the combination of textures! We will look forward to the release of these sock patterns !

Anonymous said...

Very pretty . . . and they tell a story too.

Congrats on such a beautiful design and a beautiful finish!

Eastside Cats said...

Wow, they look so comfy!

kathy b said...

Look at you GO!!!!! I love when you wear your pretty shoes with your lacy/cabley socks

chrisknits said...

Sure wish I was still into knitting socks. Love that pattern!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

So pretty, and perfect yarn to complement the pattern!

Bridget said...

Oh wow I think they are just beautiful!