Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Felines

Last week, several of you commented, that while Rupert looked absolutely adorable... he couldn't possibly be comfortable laying across the metal track of the door.

I agree with you... I can't see how it could be comfortable. It's a lot of metal - there are three doors - an inner glass door, the screen door, and an outer glass door. That's a lot of cold, hard track poking up...

But Rupert....
He doesn't seem to mind one jot. And it's not just that he wants to lay with his head out the door and that's his only option...
When the weather gets hot and humid, and we turn the A/C on, usually just the outer door is closed, leaving two of the tracks exposed. It's not unusual to find him napping at the back door... directly on those hard, bumpy tracks.
 And you know this boy isn't deprived of nice comfy cat beds... he's just weird.

9 comments:

Cat Lover said...

Silly Rupert! But he wouldn't lay there if he was uncomfortable.
Have a good weekend!
Robin

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Cats are quirky like that. I have a kitty that likes to sit on top of the fridge, and then likes if you close the door on his tail. Who knows, like I said, quirky.
Have a great weekend,
Andrea

Araignee said...

Cats are so weird! I've been in crazy cat hell here. Right now I've got one screaming at the bedroom door and one that insists on going out every night at 3am. I won't even mention that I just threw away my new $200 couch cover after they ripped it to shreds. Grrrr....

Vera said...

Maybe it gives him some kind of a massage or something. I wouldn't like it, but I'm not a cat!!

Delighted Hands said...

Cats-we shouldn't try to figure them out!
He is a beauty 'guarding' the door for y'all!

Anonymous said...

LOL WEIRD, but absolutely adorable!

Eastside Cats said...

ROOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!! I'm thinking he likes the metal because it's cooler in temperature. He's such a handsome mancat that he can do whatever he wants to!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Never ever try to figure out a cat.....just enjoy! :-)

kathy b said...

If only they coukd talk!