Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Three more stars

I had big plans for sewing while I was on vacation, but other than trying out some free motion, I really didn't touch the machine much. I was planning to finish the top of the Dragonfly quilt, but that's a fairly big job and I just never got to it.

Instead, all I have to show are three Disappearing Hourglass Blocks
And they are three very pretty blocks! (I really think Moda is my fav fabric company). These three bring my total count so far to 13 blocks. I'm planning on doing at least 40 blocks, so I've still got quite a ways to go. But star by star, this quilt will be built!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Each one gets you just that much closer to your finish line.

Araignee said...

I can't wait to see it put together!

chrisknits said...

They are very pretty. I don't have a favorite line, I just seem to love it all!!! LOL

Vera said...

These Disappearing Hourglass blocks mesmerize me! I love them.

Delighted Hands said...

I love Moda fabrics, too. This really looks great and the nice thing aobut quilts, it that they do grow block by block!

Tired Teacher said...

The blocks are gorgeous! I like moda fabric, too.

kathy b said...

The stars on the far right are my fav so far!