Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Basket Runneth Over

Some days, I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Yesterday when I got home after another stressful work week, there was a large box waiting for me.

A large box filled with one of my favourite things.Yarn scraps! FOUR EXTRA LARGE ziploc bags full of nummy nummy yarn scraps.

These ones came from the wonderful Chris. There are all kinds of gorgeous yarns in these bags including some Noro, silks, merinos, bamboos - and so many pretty colours. It's going to be a serious struggle to finish the other handwarmer this weekend and not work on the crackghan!

Chris is also the talented woman behind Scotts Mountain Crafts where you'll find some of the prettiest shawl pins, stitch markers as well as swifts and spinning tools.

Now, I'm hoping the weekend is filled with this:
Because I've got a lot of knitting to do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad it finally arrived! Have a Great Weekend!

Lost City Denise said...

What fun!

Don't you just love good mail!!

Monika said...

Wow - that's awesome! I was going to buy a swift, until I realized they don't ship to Canada (at least the swift). Oh well.

lexa said...

You're going to have so much yarn you'll be able to make another crackghan! (or just a smaller lap version)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Wow! That's a nice pick me up to find in the mail. So much lovely yarn!