Saturday, October 20, 2012

Finishing

It's a dreary, rainy Caturday here.

Rocky has spent most of it goofing around with a broken box.

I've been finishing things. First, I finished the Loch Ness Monster for little baby Noah. I love this pattern. This one was done in some leftover Cascade 220. I will be making another one of these for cousin Katie's baby.
 I also finished up the first sleeve of Eileen.
I should have had this done last week, but I got distracted by some Barn Cat  - the new shawl design is coming along swimmingly - I might even have pics to show you tomorrow!

3 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

I spent today *trying* to finish a baby sweater that has been lying around, waiting and WAITING to be seamed up. At least the seaming is done - now to weave in all the loose ends. :-(

Araignee said...

No matter how much I spend on kitty toys, they always prefer an empty box!

Zenitude said...

Such a cute dinosaure. Rainy days are great days to finish things off!