Monday, May 6, 2013

Timely

The Sweet Dreams shawl is off the needles and on the blocking board
And just in time too. The ladies at work moved the good-bye party up a day, so this will be gifted on Wednesday. There's just enough time for it to dry, and get some pics tomorrow evening. I'll save all the details for an FO post.

Instead, I'll share with you a picture of our new visitor.
He's come by the backyard twice. I've discovered that, while of course he likes carrots, strawberries aren't nearly as tempting. We'll see if he shows up tomorrow.

And what does Rocky think of this new visitor....?
Obviously the excitement is exhausting....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously Rocky is taking the new visitor in stride. LOL No use getting all up about a rabbit he probably can't catch, eh?

Araignee said...

Wow! It's not only done in record time, it is beautiful!

gayle said...

Holy cats, you knit fast! And pretty, too!

WildflowerWool said...

Lovely shawl!

Unknown said...

Your needles must be smokin'!!! I am amazed at how fast you knit this shawl. Holy cow!! It's beautiful.

Love the pic of the rabbit. I enjoy my little bunny visitor too. Glad Rocky is chillin' and happy.