Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Lost Ness Monster

I was hoping to have a second Loch Ness FO post for you today. Instead, all I have is this sad, pink snake...
There just hasn't been any knitting in the the last week. And when I finally got the urge to knit yesterday, I realized I don't remember where I put the eyes I set aside for it.  And I can't continue on the belly until I get the eyes in. I just couldn't muster the urge to search for them... so pink Nessie is languishing.

I hope to make her my last FO of 2017, so I'm going to have to muster the energy soon. Just maybe not today...

9 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

We've all been here....sometimes it feels like it conspires against you! lol
(It's like retirement-you feel like you will have so much more time to get things done and it takes a BIG mental adjustment to use the ' extra time' wisely like it always has but in a new way!)

kathy b said...

Aww. My knit from last night was a fail. Ripping it out today, but I WILL make this lace shawl! I will I will. You'll love the subtle colors

Tired Teacher said...

I haven't done much knitting. My needles have been idle since before Christmas.

Araignee said...

I am in lala land here myself. I just can't seem to settle down and get anything done-and I've got Christmas gifts I need to finish and pack for mailing.

elns said...

I understand. I think this is basically my entire baby sweater feeling for 2017. Things just aren't in place at the right time, including the time or energy. LOL

Hope you get some relaxing done!

Jocelyn said...

I know that feeling! It's like nothing I've got going seems easy to pick up, so I don't. The pain is real :)

Eastside Cats said...

I never got out of my pajamas yesterday, so I understand the lassitude!

chrisknits said...

I need to put ear flaps on a hat, but I don't want too!!!

Mereknits said...

Poor little monster, how can she see anything?