Just a little random Friday post
1) The boot cuffs I flashed the other day are done - a nice quick knit! But you'll have to wait a few days for the big reveal
2) The hat is giving me a few issues, so it may be a while before you see any movement on it. I shal prevail though - never fear!
3) In the mean time, I've started on my Christmas knitting
Pip Squeak socks. The yarn is Barking Dogs Opposites Attract that Mom bought me a long time ago, so the socks will be fraternal. Just perfect for the recipient.
3) In yarn news, I got some rather exciting mail the other day. I'd done some more design work for Lisa of White Birch Fiber Arts and she paid me in yarn. I'd picked out "Mistakes were Made"
5) When Mom and I were out shopping last weekend, I came across some buttons that I just couldn't resist.