Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.... and I'm done...

....or at least I thought I was. These red hot anklets, paired with a jar of this summer's cherry jam, were to be the last present (for Dave's Mom.) I was so happy when I finished them up last night.

And then, laying in bed, drifting off to sleep.... I remembered this
While the knitting is long-since finished - it still needs to be turned into a pillow for my Dad. How do I keep forgetting about his presents...?

Just more evidence of why I need to simplify!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Red hot socks! How great is that! And the pillow top for your Dad is wonderful; you must get it finished!!

Judy S. said...

Love that red hot yarn! Hope you finish the pillow; it's too nice not to! Have a nice Christmas.

Araignee said...

Love the red socks and as for that bear.....yowza. That's nice! Happy holidays!

kathy b said...

Your red mini's are adorable~!

Lorraine said...

I have been in the process of simplifying for a while. It is so worth it, because I get overwhelmed and then I can't do anything.

A good clear out is wonderful! Happy holidays and to the kitties as well.