Monday, September 12, 2016

It's essential

Dee dared us to share our knitting essentials so here are mine
  • Some nice squishy yarn (in this case, Stray Cat!)
  • My ChiaoGoo circular needles (nice and pointy, and a flexible cord, perfect for magic loop)
  • My little Hello Kitty tin filled with stitch markers and a couple large needles for weaving in ends
  • My trusty blue tape measure (which was Tux's favourite toy and it has the teeth marks to prove it)
  • My mini Fiskars (the only pair I've managed to keep out of Dave's hands, so they are still nice and sharp.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great essentials ---especially Hello Kitty!

Lorraine said...

Was that Hello Kitty a candy tin? I have a Choco kitty mirror.

I agree about the needles- they are superb. Have you tried the Karbonz?

Delighted Hands said...

What a lovely collection of essentials! I haven't tried the Chiagoo needles yet;
they sound like great ones!

kathy b said...

Love your essentials. I have never used a fabric tape measure with knitting. Want one know

Araignee said...

Cute kitty!