Thursday, September 14, 2017

Almost cascaded

I was hoping to have a finished Cascasing Leaves sock to show you.  I should have been able to finish it up on my train ride home yesterday, but....

... I forgot one of the needles.

And I should have at least had a better picture for you but...
 ..someone has gotten used to after dinner lap time thanks to Dave. But Dave is back to working every night, so I have to fill in now. By the time he'd had enough, it was too dark for pictures.

And now the sock will be put on hold until I can bang out a couple more fair items. But I'll be back with a finished sock soon enough!


And Cecil update:

Cecil is back home and doing great!
With your help, we've put a decent dent in the vet bill, but there's still quite a ways to go. If you're able to help...

Pattern listing here: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/valerie-johnson
GoFundMe here: https://www.gofundme.com/cecils-surgery-fund

And thanks again from the bottom of our hearts!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitties ALWAYS come first!

I know my productivity is not what it was 3 years ago and you know what ....I don't mind.

♥ all the kitties!

Vera said...

Lap time is more important! Cute picture. Glad Cecil is back home...Talbot is still at the vet's - hopefully coming home tonight.

Araignee said...

Oh, no....forgetting a needle is the worst!

Eastside Cats said...

It takes two to tango...or to knit! That's a happy cat photo, if I've ever seen one!

chrisknits said...

My dogs wish I would allow more lap time! But considering they are 45 and 50 lbs, yeah no thank you!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Looks like you've got one content lap sitter there! Nice progress on you cascading sock too. You are definately a fast knitter.

Delighted Hands said...

The sock is coming along nicely-good work! (It will wait for you!)
Glad to hear about Cecil!