Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Felines

A funny thing started happening the other week....

In my younger days, I was quite the collector of stuffed animals. When we moved here, they all got packed up, but most of them haven't been unpacked. Sorting them out has been on my to-do list for far too long. The bags they are packed in have been shoved from room to room a few times... most recently when I started finally reoganizing the studio.

So when the first few stuffies started showing up in odd places, I figured they just fell out of the bags as they were getting moved.

That is until Tuesday... when Burton came running down the hall with a white tiger (almost as big as him) in his mouth.
 I guess when I do finally go through them, I'm going to have to give him a say on which ones stay...
But I think it's safe to say Tiger  is staying...


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he certainly showed TIGER who is the boss around these parts!

That boy is so cute. Glad he found his forever home with you.

Bridget said...

This is the best thing I've seen all week! Thank you.

Amberpearl said...

Lovely. He is going to be some trouble when he grows up. I am totally in love with him. Enjoy

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

That is so darn cute! I used to have a huge collection. I've dwindled it down and have donated hundreds, but I still have my childhood stuffies and several other special ones. Every now and again I'm tempted to pick up another one. Maybe it will be a collection I start again someday. Perhaps I could learn to be more selective so as not to grow the collection too fast.

Andrea

Araignee said...

Awww.....he just wants a cuddle. What a cutie!!!

Shirley said...

That is so adorable! He is such a wonderful kitten. Just discovered your blog recently and enjoy the things you share.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amberpearl; he is definitely trouble but you can't help but melt when you look at him. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amberpearl; he is trouble; but how can you not melt when you look at him. Enjoy!

Eastside Cats said...

So cute!

kathy b said...

OH Burton, So dang cute. That's a lot to carry . He must love to do that if he can carry it !

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Omg!! That is just darling!! What a cutie pie!

elns said...

Okay Burton & Tiger are too cute. I love that he found him on his own. aww.

Delighted Hands said...

Pecking order has been established-he didn't want to be the littlest guy!

Samantha said...

A year from now you'll have to get another picture of him with the tiger.

chrisknits said...

My dogs chew through stuffed animals at an alarming rate. They are no longer allowed to have them. So glad Burton found a friend!

Knatolee said...

Love that guy! He's so cute.

Mereknits said...

Tiger is definitely staying. How cute!