Friday, September 4, 2009

I love you Royal Mail

I love Royal Mail so much... I think I want to move to Britain (oh, and for the castles, and history and all that cool stuff too....)

Why do I love Royal Mail so much? It's fast.... look what it brought me in just a week... all the way across the Atlantic!15 beautiful balls of Regia Silk 6-ply in the loveliest shade of dark forest green. Yeah... I know I said I was going to stay off Ebay... but $2.12 a ball... how do you pass that up, people? (Plus I bought it with money made from selling some of my jewellry so it doesn't really count). I was thinking I'd make a cardigan out of it... but for now, I'm just going to go fondle it for a while.

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Can't wait to see what you make with it! There's nothing better than getting packages in the mail, especially if they have yarn in them!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty yarn - I made a pair of socks from that and loved working with it. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jody said...

Regia is a great yarn and I have been meaning to buy some Regia Silk!! I might find some at the Knitter's Fair. Are you going to it?

lexa said...

That will make a beautiful cardigan!