Sunday, June 20, 2010

We have a winner!

First, thanks to all who entered our anniversary contest! We are so happy we've made it to a year and it's all because of you.
So, without further ado, through the magic of the random number generator - we have a winner!

Congrats goes to Splindarella! She will get a copy of Daenerys and two skeins of Top Cat in Vampire's Kiss to make it!

Thanks again and keep an eye here for more contests.

------

Today was Father's Day so I popped by and gave Dad his socks. He seemed to like them, but you never can tell with him.
I also gave him some time to himself, as I kept Mom busy in the basement dying yarn for most of the day. Very shortly we will be unveiling a new kitten in the litter, so we were busy dying with the new base - you're gonna love it!

And since I don't believe in posts without pictures....

4 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Congratulations to the winner! Looking forward to seeing her progress in posts within the Ravelry group!

Rhonda said...

With that lovely breeze today. It's already dry.

lexa said...

My Dad stopped by and got his socks. He was like, oh, more socks. So I don't know if he was happy, bored, or what, lol. Trouble with him is he has everything he wants, and tools, well, I'd have to take on two or three more jobs to buy what he'd want in the line of tools. Come winter he wears my hand knit socks all the time, so I know they won't just sit in a drawer. :)

Knatolee said...

Love that TOrtie!!