Friday, July 26, 2013

The bunny saga continues....

As soon as I walked in the door today... I was greeted by a great "MROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW"

I was actually home a little earlier than usual, so I was wondering what the heck the problem was. The food dishes weren't empty, they had water, the litter box wasn't overflowing with poop....

"MROOOOOOOOOOOOOWW," Rocky yelled as he ran to the back door. Oh - stupid turd wants out. But worse than usual... and as I moved to unlock the door, I saw why..

Mr. BunBun was back and Rocky was ready for their daily ... romp. So.. I opened the door and stepped back!

"Grrrrrrrr I'm going to get you rabbit!!!"

"Rocky, you're an idiot. If you're going to catch the rabbit - don't stop and stare at it from two feet away...

"What am I saying? You can't catch the rabbit anyway, I'm going to eat some nip."

"Okay rabbit... you better move, or I'm going to eat you!"


"Seriously... one more butt wiggle and I'm going to pounce!"


"Oh fine - be that way... I'll just go eat some nip."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go for the nip too. That bunny has the eyes of the devil. LOL

Araignee said...

Hilarious.

lexa said...

Too funny!

Unknown said...

Ha. Ha. Ha. Great story!!

Monika said...

That's hilarious!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

LOL Hilarious! Give your cats a pat for that laugh they provided me.