Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I ❤ Fall KAL prize

As you may have read on Dee's blog a few weeks back, I'm offering up another prize for the I ❤ Fall KAL.

I finally got back to the dye studio the other day, and my plan was to dye up something in traditional fall colours (orange, red, brown)... but as you may have noticed with the KAL entries, everyone has a different idea of what fall means to them.

So I decided to dye a skein of yarn that hold a special fall meaning in my life...
My Chicago Peace rose is beautiful all year round, but as you know, come fall, she really seems to shine...
So I give you "October Rose", a beautiful blend of soft butter yellow, pale apricot with a swath of bold blush.
It's on Alley Cat, an 80/20 blend of Merino and Nylon - perfect for socks.  This skein will be sent to one lucky winner at the end of the KAL... so get stitching!

10 comments:

Araignee said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is just the most beautiful thing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You NAILED that color!

Thanks so much for offering up a prize. Whoever wins that one will be very lucky (and happy)!

Delighted Hands said...

What a beautiful choice for the yarn prize! It matches your rose perfectly!

Vera said...

Beautiful!! Pity I am not eligible - LOL

Bridget said...

Whoa! Gorgeous!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Wow! Your dye job is spot on! This "October Rose" color way is a perfect match to your Chicago Peace Rose and it's beautiful. I have new insentive to finish my Cascading Leaves socks now! ;-)

Eastside Cats said...

Gorgeous colors! WOW!

kathy b said...

Love the theme of the skein! Wheeee! Someone will be very happy

chrisknits said...

Gorgeous! One person will be very lucky to receive that.

elns said...

Wow you really got those colors! That rose (in both forms) is absolutely beautiful.