Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Buttons for Blaster

I did not finish Blaster's sleeve on the weekend. But I am close. So I decided to take a dive in the button stash to see what I had.

Sadly it wasn't much. Oh, don't get me wrong, I have a WONDERFUL button stash. Just nothing that would work for Blaster.
The best I could come up with were these carved wooden ones. And they are nice - I'd definitely consider using them. Except I need eight buttons... and I only have six.

I guess I'm going to have to go button shopping now. Oh... the hardship!

8 comments:

chrisknits said...

Buttons, my favorite subject! The thing is, I buy them when I see beautiful ones, but never in the amount I eventually need for projects! From now on, no less than 8 buttons will be purchased.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Button shopping.....now there's a fun thought! I like how you operate. ;-)

kathy b said...

I love those buttons. Their two levels of dimension are very sweet.

Tired Teacher said...

I played with the buttons in my Mom's button box when I was little and have since collected buttons. I've got jars filled with them, and it's fun to rummage through them to find those that match.

elns said...

Beware the button shopping, somehow I always end up with more than I need when I do that. But yes ... So much fun. Enjoy. That yarn you knit with is just gorgeous knit up. I can't wait to see the final final. all the best!

Vera said...

Button shopping is FUN!!

Eastside Cats said...

Am pretty sure that I've never been button shopping, because my mother, and then my mother-in-law kept such huge stashs of buttons, that I've been able to rummage what I've needed from their treasure troves. Crazy, isn't it?

Delighted Hands said...

I need to go button shopping, too. Such a beautiful array-have fun!