First, KathyB asked if my Milkweed was bringing any butterflies to the yard.
RobinH commented that it's been all Rupert and no Peno lately, and asked how the old girl was doing. She's doing fabulous.
And lastly, thank you for all the lovely comments about my hair.
- While semi-permanents do wash out... it's been my experience that they never wash out completely. With these bold colours, there seems to be some residual staining for quite a while. If you get sick of it, you may need to dye your hair back to its normal colour.
- If you've got dark hair like me, you need to bleach your hair first to get the colour to show. Bleaching is very damaging, so invest in a good moisturizing conditioner/hair mask.
- Remember when the colour does wash out, you're left with bleached hair. My options when I get bored with this are to dye it back to my original colour (tricky because bleached hair doesn't take dye well sometimes), bleach everything so it all matches, or chop it all off.
- If you're already blonde, you don't have to bleach - but keep in mind, if your hair isn't super light, the colour won't be as vibrant.
- If you've got white/gray hair... colour doesn't always take as well so it may not last as long.