Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The sounds of silence

I apologize for the quiet on the blogfront.
It's always difficult to determine just how much to share with the great wide web... it's been quiet here because Dave and I are trying to work through some things and it's been taking up the larger part of my available energy.
The good news is, there's a small light at the end of the tunnel, whatever the outcome - and I should be back with some fabulous knitting content soon.
In the meantime, I'm still reading you all ... and we just uploaded the shop with some new Fluffy Cat goodness.. including some  Fluffy lace!
Back soon.

9 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

(((((( big hugs ))))))

We'll be here when you're ready!

Monika said...

I'm sorry to hear that! Must be the heat....
I had to get some more yarn. My daughter is knitting up a storm, "shopping" in my stash. :o)

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

Araignee said...

More big hugs!

Samantha said...

Some tunnels are really long and dark, but the fact that you can see some light, even if just a pin prick, is something positive. Keep strong my friend.

RobinH said...

As much as I would like to think that my favorite bloggers have nothing more important to do than entertain me, I know that isn't the case.

Your adoring public (and the kitties'!) will be here when you wander back.

Sending best wishes for happy resolutions to stressful situations.

Frieda said...

Good luck and good vibes sent your way . I hope everything works itself out . We'll be here you when you get back ...

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Hugs.

Knatolee said...

SEnding you lots of virtual support and good thoughts!