Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Surmount the Stash - July Round Up

Despite all the chaos and upset this month - July was pretty decent for denting the stash. Proof that knitting is good stress relief!

I completed two pairs of socks.Dragonfly socks (which count toward my family sock goal and knock a pair off the Christmas list)

And the modded Lotus Heart socks for me.

I also knocked off a quick hat for my niece (another Christmas present done!)

.
And of course, the adorable cardigan for Nora.

This months yardage was just over 1,000 yards - 1,078 to be exact - not too shabby. And the yarn from the Dragonfly socks and Nora's cardi was kicking in the stash for a couple of years - so it's nice to have it out.

August is shaping up to be another decent month - I've got eight WIPs on the go and at the very least, I want to clean out four of them. Feel free to yell at me if I mention the urge to cast on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stash busting!

Delusional Knitter said...

Very good! Love the skull buttons!!

Zenitude said...

You're doing well with the stash busting...wish I could do the same :o)