Wednesday, July 16, 2014

And the saga continues

Lestrange collar is blocking
I just did a light block on this one because it was already big enough - so I really just soaked it and let the lace open up, and lightly pinned the points.

Now I'm on to the bottom ruffle
I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll have it blocking this weekend... though I have to keep reminding myself, I have a pretty full weekend ahead of me... but I really want to finish this one up (have you noticed how monogamous I've been? Scary!!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the coloring in Lestrange! Yes you've been very monogamous, what's your secret?

Anonymous said...

You have been a good little knitter and you shall be rewarded with a "finished Lestrange" very soon! Stay the course! ;-)

Araignee said...

I've been oddly single minded this summer also. I have to say that while it's not much fun it does make short work of the WIP pile.

Rachelle said...

That collar is huge! I also love the colour, I'm sure I've got a skein of that here somewhere, it needs to be a shawl.

Unknown said...

The collar is beautiful. Don't you just love getting lace all blocked out so you can see the design! So pretty!

elns said...

Oh my gosh it's true, you've really been a focused knitter! Me too, well if you could 2 things at a time? It's already awesome. I can't wait!