I decided I needed a little break from Lestrange. I only managed to complete three rows on her last night and it made me sad - I think I'll leave her to weekends and nights when I can devote more time
Instead, I turned myself to a project long overdue.
Before the move last year, my bead/jewellry supply collection was in sad need of organization. Unfortunately, there wasn't much time to tackle it before the move, so it all got thrown willy nilly into boxes, and sadly today it looks like this
I figured tonight was as good a night as any to start. I've made some decent progress, but it's definitely not going to be done in one night. Especially with helpers like this.
In other news, I recently ordered some custom fabric labels. As mentioned, I plan on making project bags for the shop, but I wanted to add something to brand them up a little.