Monday, December 1, 2014

Red Velvet

It's a good thing I've got my Christmas knitting almost done, because there hasn't been much a chance to get anything done lately. If I still had a long list before me, I'd be freaking out a little bit.

I did manage to find a few hours to put a little work into the red Cygnus.
I've divided for the armholes, so now it's going a little bit faster.

I've got some yarn dyed up for Samantha's, so now I just have to layout the pattern and get it to her to test knit. I probably won't release this one until the spring.
Until then, I'm going to keep enjoying all this red cashmere-y goodness!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That red velvet color is to die for...or would it be to "dye for." Wow...it's gorgeous. This is going to be a beautiful sweater.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nancy Kay...that color is amazing!

Can't wait to see that pattern blocked out. Looks so pretty!

Rachelle said...

That is a stunning red!

Araignee said...

Yummy! Now I want cake.....

RobinH said...

Ooh, I *love* that color! That's going to be gorgeous!

elns said...

So beautiful. That yarn is just amazing, great color.