Monday, July 20, 2015

On to chapter two...

So.. the other thing I like doing during a heat wave (other than making jam)....
Knitting with wool! Of course, it is only sport weight, and the house is air conditioned, so it's not as bad as it seems.  And as you can see - the body is done! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

I've picked up the stitches for the right sleeve and managed to get a few rows done before bedtime tonight. As written, the pattern has 3/4 length sleeves with colourwork at the wrists. I'm leaving out the colourwork and going full length on this one. Luckily, after knitting the body all in one piece -those sleeves are just going to fly by!


PS ... according to tracking - my shoes should be delivered today!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It amazes me how easily you change up a sweater pattern. I haven't been that brave..............yet.

kathy b said...

Lovely does not seem to do it justice. Oh it is so wonderful and it is not even finished! I cant wait....

Araignee said...

Yay for being done the boring body. The sleeves will fly. Now let's all put our minds together and think cool thoughts. I am so over summer right now. It's like a steam bath outside. Ugh...

Rachelle said...

It's looking good, can't wait to see it worn!

Unknown said...

It's looking so good; it amazes me how fast you progress on these projects. It's sure fun to see the pictures! Beautiful work!!!