Once I finally got a chance to work on it, the first sleeve of Sherlock went pretty quickly
Although, not a quickly as I would like... but that's just because my arms are so darn long. You don't know how many times I stopped to try it on and was tempted to just stop right there thinking "Well short sleeves are okay...", "Maybe half sleeves would be fine...", and "3/4 sleeves is more than long enough..." But for some reason, I just feel this one really needs full sleeves, so I perservered.
And now there's just one sleeve left. And so long as this week is not like last week, I could have Sherlock on the blocking board by the weekend!