Sunday, July 26, 2015

One down, one to go

Once I finally got a chance to work on it, the first sleeve of Sherlock went pretty quickly
Although, not a quickly as I would like... but that's just because my arms are so darn long. You don't know how many times I stopped to try it on and was tempted to just stop right there thinking "Well short sleeves are okay...", "Maybe half sleeves would be fine...", and "3/4 sleeves is more than long enough..." But for some reason, I just feel this one really needs full sleeves, so I perservered.

And now there's just one sleeve left.  And so long as this week is not like last week, I could have Sherlock on the blocking board by the weekend!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Full sleeves were definitely the way to go! Looks great!

Araignee said...

Whoo hoo! The end is near.....

Rachelle said...

I think colourwork sweaters generally look best with full length sleeves, maybe it has something to do with them originally being made for extra warmth?

Nancy Kay said...

It looks so great!!! I think you'll like the full length sleeves, too.

kathy b said...

Sherlock is looking mysteriously WONDERFUL