Thursday, February 22, 2018

February dyes

As I mentioned yesterday, February is fading fast, so it was time to get down in the studio and dye up this month's batch of yarn.  I went in with  a plan, a few colourways I've been thinking about for a while. Unfortunately, nothing was working out like it looked in my head. So I decided to throw my plans to the wind and just wing it!
It worked out in the end. These are all Barn Cat - clockwise from top left, we have Spring's Promise, Bamboo Shoots, Lady Orchid and Bird on a Wire.

Hopefully it won't be too long until they get to the shop. It might not be by the end of the month, but it won't be long afterwards.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly named colors!

Araignee said...

Pretty colors!

Delighted Hands said...

Exciting colors! I like the Bamboo Shoots!

Vera said...

I like Bamboo Shoots also. Great names!!

Eastside Cats said...

See what happens when you throw your plans to the wind! NICE!

Tired Teacher said...

Bird on a Wire would be fun to knit.

kathy b said...

I love lady orchid. Nice job!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Pretty!!! And very Spring inspired.