It took me much longer than planned, but I finally got buttons for Blaster.
I'm sorry there's no modeled shots. I haven't been able to make a date with my favourite photographer.
For some reason, my neckline ended up a fair bit more open than the pattern appears to be, but I don't mind. It will still work well with my dresses.
For buttons I went with a simple, black wooden button, which just a touch of open-work - much like the cardigan.
I used four skeins of String Theory Dye Works' Merino DK in Blue Spruce. It's much like our Fat Cat and was absolutely lovely to work with. Because it was hand-dyed, I worked with two skein at a time, alternating every other row. It helped to give a nice uniform use of the colours.
Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get modeled shots. I see this one getting a lot of wear.