Thursday, January 24, 2013

Must... resist... the dark side

The Embossed Leaves are off the needles....

A better picture and FO post will follow this weekend.

In the mean time, I want to get the R2D2 cardigan done. But I'm having a little trouble with temptation....

You see, last weekend when I was up at Mom's, I helped her go through her stash and select some yarns to purge in a little destash. I got the fun of playing devil's advocate whenever she tried to put a skein back into the stash... and I got a little reward....

A skein of Skinny Bugga in Tattoo Dragonfly. I want to turn it into the Cranberry Bonnet. I even have the perfect beads...

... but... no... I have to get those sleeves on....

...but look at that yarn.... and the beads... and... must... resist... Remember... R2...

I can't do it! The force is strong with this one.

5 comments:

Araignee said...

I get the temptation. That hat is adorable and with the weather as it's been, you can always use another hat. I've been wearing two at a time.

Debi said...

You always make my jaw drop! What talent and I love that colour of yarn! Always a pleasure to visit and dream..♥Debi

Unknown said...

The socks look beautiful! And who could resist that Tatoo Dragonfly yarn??? Nice! Plus, the R2D2 Sweater is so darned cute!

kathy b said...

I love that new yarn....it is metallic almost.....

WildflowerWool said...

Happy knitting, whatever you decide to knit.