Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring has Sprung....

...in the Shop anyway... there is still snow on the ground here and I'm predicting at least one more snow storm before spring finally sets in.

But in the mean time, you can get your Spring on with:
Aurora (Top Cat)
Breath of Spring (Top Cat)
Shrinking Violet (Fluffy Cat)
Pink Pearl (Fluffy Cat)

There are also some new darker colours in the shop, but these lovelies are perfect for a pick- me-up after the dark dreary days of winter (especially if winter isn't over yet!).

This time around I also dyed up two skeins of each colour, so if you wanted to enough to make a shawl, closely matched skeins are available - just act fast because they may not last long!

5 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh they are so pretty - the top one is the prettyiest!

Monika said...

I'm glad we all have different tastes! :o) I like Pink Pearl of course and Shrinking Violet is todays favorite of mine. :o)
I've decided to do the small Hamamelis shawl with my one skein of Pink Pearl.

Monika said...

I changed my mind. I'd like to make the large Hamamelis, so I've just bought another skein of Pink Pearl, and wouldn't you know it, Shrinking Violette jumped it the shopping cart too. :o)

Jeanne said...

So pretty! I love the first one...

Jeanne said...

I just couldn't resist Aurora - I had to get it. And it was so hard to resist buying more!