Thursday, March 2, 2017

Bootin' it.

You may remember the boot toppers I started designing in the Fall...

For one reason or another I just haven't been able to get back to them. It's not a big project, so it really shouldn't take that long...

And just when I decided to devote some time to them...
I had to switch gears for the shawl... and that little bit of knitting you see is all I managed to accomplish.

But the shawl is  now done. Socks are travel only knitting... and my lace cardigan can wait a little bit... Should we take bets on me finishing them by the end of the weekend???

7 comments:

Araignee said...

Bet!!!!

Vera said...

I bet you do! I love the color of those.

Delighted Hands said...

No problem! I love the rich green color of the yarn with the lacey bits!

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Cat Lover said...

You are one busy lady!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

I have no doubt at all that you will. Love the green!

Mereknits said...

I bet it is done already!