Sunday, March 19, 2017

That's a wrap!

As I mentioned yesterday, Mom and I hopped in the truck with the girls and began the long trek north (three hours) to return the girls home.

Since I've been home all week, the commuter sock hasn't seen much love. I grabbed it before I ran out the door.
I managed to put quite a few rows on it, but it's still not done. Ideally, I'd like to finish it today, but I'm not sure if I'll find the time.

The first owl hat was also gifted to Jenn, (the girls' Mom) for her birthday
(Pattern will be released as soon as I find a moment)

I've got quite a bit on my plate today, so I'll leave you with this lovely shot of my nephmew, Zappa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a long trip. The owl hat is cute as can be.
Such a gorgeous photo of the cat. Hope you enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Love the owl hat.
Love Zappa!

bittenbyknittin said...

I knit a lot of hats this year, as xmas gifts. I'm already considering new ones for next year - your owl hat is definitely on the list! ("Nephmew" - love it!)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Zappa is very handsome! And "nephmew" is a new expression to me :)

Cat Lover said...

The hat looks lovely. Glad you had a safe trip. Very cute kitty!
Have a good week!

Araignee said...

That hat looks fantastic! I love how the color changes on the owl. Well done!

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful kitty! That hat is a total success! The striped yarn made it look like rows of feathers-blocking does wonders!

Mereknits said...

The hat looks fantastic. I bet it was well received!