Friday, November 8, 2013

Back to Square 40

Holy crap... where did the week go???

Wow.. I've been so busy with work, there's been no time for posting. When not working, I was working on the Hundred Acre Wood sock.... but Wednesday I frogged it. The pattern and the yarn were fighting each other - I can find a better yarn for that pattern, and a better pattern for that yarn.

I did manage to finish up four more squares
These unblocked beauties bring the square count up to 40! Sixty squares doesn't seem quite so daunting now... 20 more to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twenty is not bad at all. You'll be there in no time.

Araignee said...

Closer to the big reveal! I can't wait.....

Delusional Knitter said...

What seems daunting to me is sewing all those squares together ... do you have a magic trick for that?