Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thank you!

Sorry, there's still no Loch Ness Monster to show... but can I just say how utterly, absolutely amazing you guys are!?!

The outpouring of support Tux and I have received is incredible! I've still got a long way to go to cover his bills, but you guys have helped to put a huge dent in it after just one day! I don't have the words to say thank you enough.

The sale in the shop will continue for at least the rest of week and the pattern sale is on just as long. I know money is tight all over, especially coming up on the holiday season, so your purchases really mean so much to us.
"Tell the peoples on the internet they have my eternal gratitude...
may their homes be blessed with an abundance of tuna!"
Thank you. So. Much!

6 comments:

Araignee said...

Glad to be of some help! That's what the holidays are all about-not to mention the fact that I had a good excuse to get that gorgeous yarn I have been drooling over.

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest picture.
and what better reason to shop!

RobinH said...

Poor baby. I hope he's healing up (and resigned to the cone for the time being!) We once had a cat we were supposed to 'keep quiet' post-surgery. That turned out to mean, 'let her do whatever she wants' since trying to confine her resulted in her attempting ever-more athletic attempts to escape!

elns said...

Good health and wishes to you and Tux. Your yarn is just lovely.

kathy b said...

He's looking great without the collar. !!

lexa said...

I wish I could have bought more than just one skein, but I guess it all adds up! :)