Saturday, November 30, 2013

Everbody's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed cat...

"You put this on the internets, and I'm gonna poop in your shoe...."
Tux is still having a little trouble with his paw, and he doesn't want to leave his bandage on, so we've trying out a  temporary fix and alternative to the cone.

As you can see, he's not overly thrilled about it. I'm working on some ideas that would be just a sleeve, attached to his harness, so he doesn't have to wear the whole shirt... but for now, he's just going to have to put up with it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is, how many humans were injured or maimed in the application of said shirt on ticked off cat????? ;-)

Rachelle said...

He looks more relaxed about it than either of my two girls would be!

Bridget said...

I'm with Dee - inquiring humans want to know!

Please give him a kiss from me. (If he'll let you near him!)

lexa said...

Just remind him that Pumba had to wear a shirt for a month, and off and on sometimes after that! lol

WildflowerWool said...

Poor Tux, he doesn't look like a happy boy :(

Araignee said...

I was fooling around with one of our cats last week and slipped on of the dog's tee shirts on her. She went completely nuts and hid under the bed so I couldn't take it off. I felt awful. She finally came out and let me rescue her but she was not happy. Poor Tux. Cats don't like clothes no matter how cute they look in them.

kathy b said...

aww poor Honey pie. Did you get my order?

RobinH said...

Ooh, what a look! Tux, baby, it's really just to help you.