Thursday, September 7, 2017

Falling for fall

With Bronte off the needles, I was finally able to cast on for the I ♥ fall KAL. I haven't gotten very far, but you can see the pattern starting to emerge (I'm knitting Cascading Leaves). You can also see how perfect the yarn is - all those lovely little bits of fall colours. This skein remind me of why we started dyeing yarn in the first place.

And while I don't have anything like it in the shop right now - there's still lots of beauties in there. And the 50% off sale is still on - just use the code MOVING at check out and save big! If you haven't tried our yarn yet, now is the perfect time.

7 comments:

Araignee said...

Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Great start!

Delighted Hands said...

Knitting for fun again is good for you! It is looking very pretty!

Vera said...

Love the colors, and a good start. Stop tempting me! I cannot/will not go back to your shop again - lol (famous last words) Your yarn is fabulous!!

Mo said...

Your yarn is beautiful!

kathy b said...

Your KAL is gorgeous.

Cat Lover said...

Looks so lovely!