Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lucky me

It's been just over two month since this little cutie patootie...
Joined our home.
It feels like he's been here forever. As you can see, he's changed a fair bit in that short time. When I brought him home, his eyes were green, but they've gone yellow now. Not quite as dark as Rupert's but a lovely contrast to his fur. He's definitely gotten bigger - he's almost as big as Ru now. He's started losing his teeth - he lost his bottom fangs the other day and it's just the cutest thing.

I'm so glad this little black cat crossed my path.

10 comments:

Araignee said...

He has gotten bigger-and much healthier looking. He's rather sleek now.

Vera said...

Ahhh, a lucky black cat for sure. He's lucky, and so are you!

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, he is still a bundle of snuggles no matter how much he grows! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he found a forever home with you!

(And, that way WE get to enjoy him too.)

kathy b said...

I am too!!!!! Black cats rock.

chrisknits said...

He is just the cutest! I once had a Manx kitten, but someone stole him! At the time I had an English Cocker Spaniel and the two of them were just adorable together.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

He IS super cute... and super lucky to have found such a good home!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

He is growing into a very handsome fellow. So happy you found each other.

Rachelle said...

I remember the girls losing their baby teeth, they liked to gnaw on my fingers when that was happening and I ended up with one falling out while they did it. Luckily it was only while they were teething. I do love wee black kitties, though the fluff factor is much higher on your wee lad.

elns said...

Aww he's so cute. I love his yellow eyes. dream city. I'm glad you've found each other.