Wednesday, September 6, 2017

FO: Bronte

Beautiful Bronte is complete
I am absolutely thrilled with how this pair turned out.
I love the lace pattern. It's not the easiest; It's an eight-row repeat, but it's a little tough to read. However, it's so worth the extra attention.
I knit this pair in Barn Cat (colour is Cornflower), so despite that delicate lace, they are going to stand up to the usual sock abuse.
Of course, I love them so much, I'm now torn between entering them, or the Port Credit socks in the fair...

11 comments:

Araignee said...

They are almost too pretty to just be socks!

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful! Why not enter them both?!

Vera said...

Beautiful! Love the yarn and love the pattern. How many more do you have to create before your e-book will be complete?

Bridget said...

They are lovely and I really love that color! Excellent work. :-)

kathy b said...

You can't lose. They are both amazing sock knit upS!

Eastside Cats said...

My favorite colors, and so cute too!

chrisknits said...

Is there not a category one of them would work in? I love the design, I love the color! You did a great job,

Anonymous said...

Can't you enter both pair?

I hope they get to go to the show. They are beautiful and I love the color you chose for them.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Love, love, love that cornflower!!! And the lace pattern is perfection. Well done!!

Rachelle said...

That's gorgeous! The colour and the pattern, a perfect marriage.

Samantha said...

I love them!!! You should enter these ones. :)