Sunday, April 24, 2016

Foxy lady (sock)

True to my word, I set aside my Johnny socks and started the Fox socks... and...
When I put my mind to it, I can finish one sock pretty quick. I started the first sock on the 18th and was sewing up the toe on the 22nd.

For the main colour,   I'm using some Squoosh yarn I stole from Mom's stash. The colourway is ink. And it's a nice thick, squishy sock yarn. The fox yarns are just little bits of leftovers - not sure at all what they are, other than the perfect colours.

I've yet to cast the second one on, because I got a little distracted (more on that tomorrow). But I've got to start it soon - as I said - this pair has a deadline, and its looming.

8 comments:

The Well Fed Wheel said...

:-O !!!! That's got to be some kind of record!!! My socks always collect a little dust before I get them done. And I love the sock. The little fox heads are so cute!

lexa said...

They're cute!!

Monika said...

Oh wow! I love it!

Araignee said...

So adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

That sock is AWESOME!!!

Bridget said...

Wow, I love those socks! You are on fire ... :-)

kathy b said...

Oh the fox socks are amazing!

RobinH said...

Oh, cute! And so nice to have a mom with stealable stash! (Mine doesn't knit many socks, and I'm not sure I'd dare to raid her stash if she did!)