Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Felines

A couple months ago, I bought Rocky a little pop-up tent. He'd had one a few years back and absolutely loved it. He didn't bother much with the new one, but someone else took a liking to it...

Which is really odd...
 Generally, she doesn't like to go inside things unless there are at least two exits
 
 She's rolled around and beat it up so much that now one of the "poles" pokes through the fabric.

I wake up every morning, and its never where I left it the night before
She seems to have forgotten that she's actually the oldest cat in the house - at almost 13 years old, she's a true senior cat.
Oops... sorry Peno, we won't talk about your age again.

7 comments:

Araignee said...

Nothing cuter than a cat in a bag!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Clearly she's not feeling her age! LOL! Good for her!

Samantha said...

Awww. She's a cutie. I didn't know she was that old. Or I did and I had blocked it out.

Anonymous said...

Age is just a matter of perspective. Right, Peno??? LOL

Bridget said...

Clearly it is now hers, and it's rude of you to call her "senior" when it's also clear she is just a kitten. ;-)

kathy b said...

Awww, you were brave to post a feline friday so soon after ROcky's passing. I love the tent for the cats!

RobinH said...

My boys are almost that old and they have clearly not embraced adult dignity. Glad to see Peno still knows how to have fun!