Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fresh Air

The beautiful weather has finally hit. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous I would have spent it in my own yard,  but I had a date with a certain black beauty...
Yup. I was puppy-sitting.  Mom and Dad were out all day, so my plan was to run the dastardly duo....
until they were ready for a nap, then go dye some yarn. But the little one...
had...
other...
 plans...
 She just doesn't stop. Well, ok, she does...

But only briefly.  Finally.... after hours of running and jumping and acting the fool
I got just enough time to dye a batch before she was up again. More on that tomorrow....

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Oh Thank you thank you. I need constant reminders that puppys never stop and are tons of work. I fall for their cuteness. Perhaps I'll get my fill helping at the shelter today

Judy S. said...

Glad you're having some sunshine, too. It's been lovely here this weekend also. Love that cute puppy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my golly .... could she BE any more adorable???? Glad you got a bit of time with the dye pots.