Sunday, April 3, 2016

Inside outside

Not surprising... just a few days and the sunflowers are already sprouting
Both the yellow and red one are sprouting, though I think the yellow ones are winning
But the Nasturiums aren't far behind
And even the Johnny-Jump-Ups are starting to stir
And outside, I'm seeing the fruits of my recent pruning
Happy greening raspberries
Lovely little rose leaves
And holy crap - look at Popcorn Drift!

Soonn I'll have a leafy lilac
And it's looking like this Hyacinth will be the first thing to bloom.

2 comments:

Araignee said...

That's a lot of sprouting going on!

kathy b said...

Oh I love sunflowers. Do you protect them ? our squirrels take the heads down early :(
Im just working on my roses this year and some milkweed that i just planted outside.
They said it was the right time because it is still very cold and they need that first?

Keep those growing green things coming! They give me hope. If it doesnt get to 60 like they promised today, Im going to cry.