Monday, September 26, 2016

Birthday lady!

Today is the birthday of a very special lady!
As you know, I think she's the best (that picture was taken last year when she was tinking back eleventy billion stitches for me on a shawl), so Saturday, I popped up to take her a present. We also played with the puppers
And made a carrot cake to celebrate
Oh and that present...
A pair of lounge pants, just like the pair I made for myself. Except I made her version as capris. I even used the same print, just with a purple background instead of green.
And since I did hers shorter, I still have a nice chunk of this fabric left!

Happy Birthday, Mama!

5 comments:

Araignee said...

Happy birthday to mom! I love those pants. They look so comfy.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Everyone should have a mom who tinks back stitches for them. Bless her heart! Happy Birthday! And now you've got me wanting carrot cake at midnight!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday to your MUM! She MUST be a very special lady. She raised a pretty special kid!

Congrats to her on her special day!

kathy b said...

Mom daughter love is so special. So tightly woven. I love your gifts and mmmmm on the cake!

Delighted Hands said...

Awww. Love the love in this post! Happy Birthday to your Mom!