Saturday, September 3, 2016

On the way down...

The last few days have been pretty calm and quiet around Chez WanderingCat. As such, I've been making great progress on the dishcloth blankie. In fact, I'm to the best part...
The part where I can use it while I knit it! I'm also to the best part of this particular pattern...
 I'm now decreasing on both ends! Every other row is getting shorter and shorter. It won't be long now. Which is wonderful, because some how I blinked and it's September! It will officially be afghan season soon. I'm just really hoping afghan season makes someone a little more inclined to cuddle with me...
"Sorry lady... I'm a solo sleeper..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blankie!

Giroux says the same thing. No cuddling for him either.

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Looks great! Biscuit is not a lap cat either...yet.

Araignee said...

Yay for decreasing! I hate doing it with stiff old cotton but I bet it's a dream with wooly stuff. I feel that way about Pup. She won't cuddle with me. Just The Mister. Boo....

leahtbug said...

I also knit cotton dish clothes and trying to figure out your blankie. Interesting that it is a rectangle and not a square like the dish clothes are. How? Is this a pattern? It's puzzling me how to get a rectangle. Can you let me know? I realize it's a weird question and probably stupid but want to know.
Tina (leahtbug@yahoo.com) please