Sunday, September 11, 2016

Zoom zoom

I love knitting baby cardigans for one reason....
They almost fly off the needles. Especially when they are top down and seamless. The cables also keep things moving, and this one is covered in them. There's cable down the front and back
and also sleeves and side seams (though you can't really see that at the moment). I'm on the bottom ribbing already. Ideally, I could finish it up this weekend, but today I'm back up at Mom and Dad's, hanging off a ladder with a paint brush again.

But it won't be long before this one is off the needles and on the blocking board. Then I'll get the pattern tested and ready to share with all of you.

I forgot how much I enjoy designing!

8 comments:

Araignee said...

Adorable! Good luck with that ladder thing. I'll be heading home this afternoon for more of the same.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Adorable! Did I mention I love that color combination?!

Samantha said...

I love it!! Top down baby sweaters are my favourite baby sweaters too.

Seajaes said...

Would you want another kitty. Hillside has one $20. Been declawed. Somebody moved away and left it. Sweet girl too. I tried to message on Facebook but couldn't find you.

Dear Laurdania said...

ohhh I cant wait until this pattern is available to purchase.

kathy b said...

I need a new baby knit up!! Love your yarn and cable choice lady!

Delighted Hands said...

It is a winner of a baby cardi! Love the color and the cables!
You do nice work to put it mildly!

Unknown said...

I will test knit for you if you need. Unless you do it through Rav with all the rules and guidelines. Then I'll wait for the pattern to be released. I just don't have time to post and follow rules! I'm a rebel, or something. LOL. Love, love, love the design!!