Thursday, September 15, 2016

Peno stakes her claim

This post was supposed to be an FO post for the baby cardi. It was all done, and blocked, and I set it on the floor so I could sit down and spread out my button stash and search for the perfect ones.

I found them, and got up to go to the bathroom and came back to....
And you can tell from that face, she wasn't about to give it up easily (and that white lump beside her... that's her felted cat bed... but she has to claim the sweater.

So, instead of a cute little cardi with buttons all sewn on, you get a peek at the newest project on the needles
A new design. And one with a deadline. Hallowe'en. I need it to wear with my pretty red shoes.... so I can follow a yellow brick road!

6 comments:

RobinH said...

Hey, at least the cardigan is officially Approved by Cat.

elns said...

The new project looks so delicate and pretty in that outdoor background. I'm excited to see it worked up and then with the rest of the intended ensemble :)

That Peno picture is priceless though. I love not only how she is defiantly on the knitting NEXT to her special bed but that expression. I wouldn't try to take anything from her either, except for maybe a quick squish. She's so cute.

kathy b said...

Ohhhhh Knitting with white is a challenge for me.

Anonymous said...

Peno says ---- yeah!!! Whatcha gonna do about it? LOL

Can't wait to see the "mystery" Halloween knit.

Araignee said...

So funny...why is it that cats do that? They make it so hard for me to do anything because they have to sit there butts on everything.

Delighted Hands said...

I love the way cats behave!